Thursday, January 17, 2008
i'm exhausted. this week has been fulfilling and exhausting in equal measure.
- sometimes having a photographic memory is very distracting when one is attempting to work.
- what purpose does guilt serve? it's certainly not a way to get someone to stay or bring them closer to you. it's most assuredly a force that will push them away.
- when people use the excuse of not having enough time or being too busy for a relationship, i often wonder why they just can't admit that it's simply not a priority for them. if they thought it was worth investing the time in, then very simply, they would. it's not wrong to have other priorities but call it the way it is. it's not about having enough time. it's about what you choose to invest your time in.
- i used to be afraid of being wrong, of failing. now, i'm afraid of not failing. if there's not room for failure, how is there space for success or the ability to appreciate it?
- there's only so much moral high ground a person can traverse before they reach a cliff with a seemingly endless drop. one shoe slips on the rocks beneath, and down is the only option.